You are now on our desktop site, to return to shopping on the APP
WHAT IS A PRE ORDER?
- A pre order is an order placed for an item which is not due to be dispatched from our warehouse till a later point in time. This allows you secure our most popular selling styles in advance. Our pre order styles will state that they are pre order, along with the dispatch dates expected. This information will always be displayed within item listing, at the top of the product details.
- Please note that time frames provided are estimates due to production schedules, although we do our very best to keep to the allocated dispatch date. This means that your order might be dispatched slightly later or earlier than anticipated date.
- If you ordered multiple items at one time and some are NOT pre order, these items which are not pre order will be set to one side and shipped with your pre ordered item(s). Your full order will be shipped on the latest pre order dispatch date.
- Please understand that delivery times may vary depending on where you are located in the world. Please see our shipping information here which indicates shipping times following the dispatch from our UK warehouse.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF MY ORDER IS ON ITS WAY?
- Upon our warehouse fulfilling your pre order, you will receive a confirmation email along with a tracking information ( where applicable ) to the email address you provided when you made your purchase. Your parcel is then sent within 24/48 hours to be processed via Royal Mail or DHL. Please be sure to check your spam and junk mail to see if there is any information regarding your order.
Please note: We do not send regular update emails regarding pre orders. Our usual process would be to send two emails, which are the ‘Order Confirmation email’ (at the time of order) and the ‘Shipping Confirmation email’ (at the time of dispatch).
WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE IS A DELAY WITH MY ORDER
- As dispatch dates are estimates, we ask you to please allow up to 5 working days from the date given to contact us.
- In the rare case we experience delays we would contact you via email to inform you of this, within 5 working days of the estimated dispatch date.
- Delays could occur due to global issues, courier strikes/delays, natural disasters occurring in the country of origin which are out of our control. We would always do everything we can to ensure you receive your order as quick as possible. We are not usually able to cancel orders due to these delays.