Due to the recent coronavirus outbreak, we are aware of the disruption this has caused across the globe to normal business functions. Many shipping routes have been affected due to hold ups and customs back logs. We apologise in advance to any extended and unavoidable delays with your pre orders.
As with many brands we rely on components and some garment making from overseas. All Vita Grace products are checked, packed and shipped from our U.K. warehouse, with some designs actually made and manufactured in-house.
Please bear with us at this time and we thank you in advance for your kind patience.
We offer preorder items in order to keep our retail prices affordable as possible. It allows us to retail a more unique range of products and it means that your size and style will be available most of the time.
A pre-order is an order placed for an item which has just been designed & released but not yet manufactured. Our preorder styles will state that they are preorder on the product details so please read carefully. It is the customer's responsibility to read and understand this information before proceeding to place a Preorder Purchase.
Please also review our returns policy, pre order items are non refundable due to the reasons listed above. We offer a compromise of store credit as we do appreciate that there will be times where the order does not suit.
When you place your Preorder it is reserved exclusively for you and the order is placed with our manufacturer. The Preorder is paid for so your item/items can be allocated to your order.
Please note that time frames provided are an estimate due to production schedules, although we do our very best to keep to the allocated delivery date.
PLEASE NOTE - All items vary with times, please allow up to 4 weeks before contacting us for an update. Please understand, this delivery time is to our mini-warehouse. Once we perform Quality Control, your items are sent within 24 - 48hrs of completing QC.
Please understand that delivery time may vary, depending on where you are.
CAN I CANCEL A PRE ORDER ITEM:
We are not able to cancel pre order items unless notified within 2 hours of placing the order, cancelation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not email after 2 hours of placing the order, we work on a fast turnaround ensuring you receive your goods in a timely manner. Our team has access to orders 24 hours a day and we arrange pre orders as and when they are made.
Cancelation requests made outside of the 2 hour window would only qualify for store credit.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF MY ORDER IS ON ITS WAY?
- All of our orders are processed via our website. Upon fulfilling your item, you will receive a confirmation email along with a tracking information ( where applicable ) to the email address you provided when you made your purchase. Your parcel is then sent within 24/48 hours to be processed via Royal Mail or DHL. Please be sure to check your spam and junk mail to see if there is any information regarding your order.
- Please note: We do not send update emails regarding preorders. We send two emails which are the Order Confirmation email and email advising that your order has been dispatched.
I ORDERED OTHER ITEMS AT THE SAME TIME AS MY PRE ORDER...
- If you ordered other items which were NOT pre order at the same time, please note they will be set to one side and shipped with your pre ordered item.
- If you require a split delivery and prefer the other items sending sooner please contact us as you will be required to pay additional delivery costs first. We will not contact you about this as we expect you to contact us after reading our PRE ORDER information.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE IS A DELAY WITH MY ORDER
- In the rare case we experience delays we would contact you via email to inform you of this.
- Delays could occur due to supplier issues, courier strikes/delays, natural disasters occurring in the country of origin which are out of our control. We would always do everything we can to ensure you receive your order as quick as possible. We are not able to cancel order due to these delays.